Where In The World Is My Bike?
A few of these minor brain teasers popping up on sydneycyclists of late .
Here is a local one ;-) I was actually photographing the local flora (eek!) in the first instance.

Views: 8988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder whether it's Jilden's e-bike?  (The bike in my picture at Salisbury was not my e-bike.)

Actually it used to be my e-bike but because I broke the frame of the old Jamis, the Shogun was gutted and rebuilt as my daily. My habit of hopping kerbs and descending rocky hills took its toll and the e-bike was waaay too heavy for that anyway. I might revisit the e-bike question when batteries and motors have evolved a bit further towards lightness.

Could be. On first view I missed the large black device behind his water bottle carrier. A battery?

Nowt but a big water bottle, my lunchbox and a few spare clothes in the carrier bag. The motor is all me these days :-)

Jilden, Wayne or ...
Can you add detail of the Woodville Railway Station bike repair station to this link?
https://adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/bike-repair-service-stations
Thanks.

Details? A post with tools hanging off it, at least until someone nicks them. Next to the Outer Harbor Greenway right next to the station. Feel free to copy the picture for the bike repair stations thread.

Right where the trains for the Finsbury Stores branch used to wait in Platform 4.

David, I record info like:
Adelaide Airport, approach from near intersection of Airport Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive – GPS? – bike station with tools – manufactured by Leda Security – installed by Australian Airport Limited – water, toilet and shower nearby – http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/adelaide-airport-cycli...

(Some stations dispense water, while being unable to refill bottle!)

Jilden, that'll have to be you. I just did some google magic.

Umm .. I'll just jump in with what should be an easy one:

WITWIMB?

MacKinnon Parade, North Adelaide?

Got it in 1!

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service