Re the Tanunda accessories vending machine. What about adding a cable to fix brakes or gears? Horrible limping home in one gear, especially if home is back in the City. If finding space meant deleting an item, which item?
When a novelty in Adelaide, I started collating info on public bike pumps, bike stations with tools, and nearby facilities.
Adelaide Airport, approach from near intersection of Airport Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive – GPS? – bike station with tools – manufactured by Leda Security – installed by Australian Airport Limited – water, toilet and shower nearby – http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/adelaide-airport-cycli...
Other bike stations I know of are posted under:
I am seeking info for the bike repair stations at:
1. Woodville Railway Station
2. West Torrens Dog Park on Moss Ave in Marleston
3. Tedder Playground, Belgrave Av, Flinders Park
4. Charles Sturt, Linear Path just east of the Rowells Road underpass (Pooch Park).
5. Kurralta Park pooch park
Can anyone provide GPS info for the bike repair stations at:
1. The 5 above
2. Adelaide, 59 Regent St neat Box Factory
3. Adelaide Airport
4. Mile End Homemaker Centre
5. Mike Turtur Bikeway, Unley
6. Wayville on shared path near King William Rd
7. Entertainment Centre tram stop, Hindmarsh
8. Semaphore, located adjacent to the kiosk, playground and Coastal Way Bike Path
Do you know of any others not included in the above links?