All Discussions Tagged 'training' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Software alternatives to Garmin Connect & GTC

Hi   I've been doing a bit of a search around for alternatives to Garmin Connect & Garmin Training Centre and wonder what others might…

Started by Stephen K

8 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Tim B

What Power Meter ?

Interested in pushing my training a little harder and monitoring my progress. Most replies would be, get a power meter. Fair call, but whic…

Started by Dan

38 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Robert Thomson

Good roads for interval training in Adelaide?

Hi everyone, I started cycling a few months ago and recently I decided to try some interval training because of lack of time. It really see…

Started by Kaushik Ramkumar

15 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by stuart 'rowdy'

Which Power Meter(s)?

Ok, so I am going to do 3 Peaks again in 2015 but go for sub 10 this time so I want to start using power instead of HR to train. But which…

Started by Alex

17 May 21, 2016
Reply by Andrew Speer

Want to get into crit racing? Skills courses start this weekend

There are a lot of new developments Cycling SA. As well as a lot of additional racing being introduced this summer and run by the clubs, to…

Started by Gus

0 Nov 5, 2014

Three peaks

Organised my three peaks accommodation yesterday, knowing it hurts I am strangely excited.  If you want to get inspired watch Steve Cunning…

Started by peter victory

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by peter victory

She Rides is launching in Adelaide this Spring

I want to share with everyone a great cycling initiative coming to Adelaide from Cycling Australia. There are two courses being run at city…

Started by Michelle

3 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Anyone got a spare rear 26" MTB rim with 8spd cassette lying about?

Hey guys/gals, I'm a newbie to this forum and looking at setting up a fluid trainer for winter and would like to know if anyone has a spare…

Started by Matt

0 Jun 2, 2014

GCN namechecks Adelaide in top ten training destinations

If you haven't seen of subscribed to Global Cycling Network's videos they are worth it. Well produced, short and educational. In one of thi…

Started by Gus

11 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Graeme H

Race yourself or zombies using Google Glass - the Strava killer?

If you think Strava changed cycling, motivation, goal challenges and fitness then this new application called Race Yourself using Google Gl…

Started by Gus

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by daniele

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service