All Discussions Tagged 'of' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Bike Maintenance/Service Stations in the City of Charles Sturt

Hello Adelaide Cyclists,  I would like to let you know that there are two new stations for bike maintenance at: 1. Entertainment centre tra…

Started by Jude Hamilton

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by rossmg

Anyone going to the 2015 Trust House Women’s Tour of New Zealand?

I will be in NZ while the UCI Women's race is on and plan to spend at least 3 to 4 days in the Waiarapa watching the racing and taking in t…

Started by Trevor Hill

5 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Martin Turner

Tour of Tasmania - - North West Coast ( Tas ) group ride.

Tour of Tasmania is on at the moment, so the Friday group rode to the high point of Gunns Plains to watch the KoM finish. This climb really…

Started by Terry C

0 Oct 3, 2014

SSRC P group ride Report 30/08/2014

Route description: Start at McLaren Vale, head out to McLaren Flat, turn off to Blewitt Springs, Head through Bakers Gully, over into Clare…

Started by Steven Ellison

0 Sep 1, 2014

SSRC P Plus group ride Report 02/08/2014 - Video added 6/8/2014

The details for the SSRC P Plus Ride can be viewed here:http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/events/ssrc-p-plus-ride Not many had signed up for…

Started by Steven Ellison

9 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Steven Ellison

University of Adelaide VO2 max and endurance exercise study

As the original discussion page created by James Garlick has been closed for discussion, I have decided to create a discussion on the VO2 m…

Started by Michael Fraser

5 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by durian rider

Ghost Ride

A few of us are looking to set up a Ghost Ride/Ride of Silence in November this year, but I don't want to start to organise something if th…

Started by Ian Pibworth

6 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Matt Rodg

Stuff you see whilst out on the bike

Thought I'd start a discussion about the stuff you see whilst out on the bike. The good, the bad and the funny. Preferable the good and the…

Started by Tim B (the running man)

50 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Juz

Tour of the Basque Country

A shot from last night's "Flat" stage in the Tour of the Basque Country. Tonight we have a "Mountain" stage instead. Should be fun ! Six ca…

Started by Steve OConnor

0 Apr 4, 2013

A business case for cycling

The RACWA has recently released a report on spending on cycling infrastructure and the economic benefits of cycling.  The report can be fou…

Started by Ian S

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by heather

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service