All Discussions Tagged 'Garmin' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garmin 810 switches off

Hi to all you tech gurus out there . I'm just curious to know why my Garmin 810 just switches itself off when I go near the Blackwood round…

Started by pete davis

15 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Dave M

Wanted Garmin Edge 500 For Parts

Hi, I took a spill at Eagle MTB park and cracked the face of my Garmin Edge 500 (but still working).  If you've got a bricked or damaged on…

Started by Mark Corbett

2 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Mark Corbett

Garmin announce new Garmin 520 unit, so OTT it's insane

I've been vaguely thinking about upgrading to a Garmin 510 or 800 but I'm glad I waited. Today Garmin, who are without doubt the leaders in…

Started by Gus

21 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Jules Begg

Repairing corrupt Garmin files (.FIT)

Had a painful few hours today dealing with a corrupt Garmin activity file - file existed but all data zeroed out on device and couldn't upl…

Started by Jon M

12 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Jon M

upgrading to garmin

I am thinking of upgrading to a Garmin. Which model should I get? Edgeo 200, 500, 510, 810, 1000 

Started by Troy Collett

63 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Indra

Garmin ANT sticks

Hi,  Can anyone tell me if Garmin ANT sticks are universal to all devices, are are they paired to each and very unit.  I had a Garmin Swim…

Started by Pete (repeats ?) Roberts

4 May 26, 2014
Reply by Pete (repeats ?) Roberts

Garmin Connect long expected upgrade live, new Garmin 1000 the Strava killer?

Garmin Connect's long expected makeover is now live (if you choose 'go modern). They'd be saying it was coming and I guess they've got it o…

Started by Gus

19 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Gus

I received a Garmin 800 for Christmas and don't know how to set it up

I received a Garmin 800 for Christmas and don't know how to get it to connect to a satellite.  It doesn't pick up the correct time either. …

Started by Andrea Woolger

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Scott Davis

Upgrading from a Garmin Edge 500 to a 510

Hey, I'm currently using an Edge 500 but considering the upgrade to the 510 for some added functionality (wireless and touch screens etc).…

Started by Katie Hannan

8 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Martin Turner

Rookie question: Garmin mount options.

I've finally been drawn to the dark side and want to get myself one of those 'out the front' Garmin mounts. I've heard of the k-edge brande…

Started by Juz

31 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Benno W

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service