Ian Radbone, BISA committee's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Norm I notice that the letter I linked on the BISA post has a number you can ring…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied May 16 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

21 May 16
Reply by Norm

"Earlier this year BISA wrote to DPTI about the problem.  They've had a look at it an…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied May 15 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

21 May 16
Reply by Norm

"Yeah, I'd forgotten that one.  It really does encourage you to ride on the road. I'm…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Feb 2 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

35 Feb 2
Reply by Wayne B

"Yes, like you, I've approached the intersection on Rundle Road and just stayed on th…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jan 29 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

35 Feb 2
Reply by Wayne B

"A good example of this is the new crossing of East Terrace at Rundle Street.  The tw…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jan 29 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

35 Feb 2
Reply by Wayne B

"I have written a blog on the topic of cycling levels, using evidence from Super Tues…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Dec 9, 2017 to What gives with dropping cycling in Adelaide?

31 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"yes, that bit was deleted a couple of years ago."

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Dec 6, 2017 to Bike lane termination at new Rundle Rd/East Tce intersection

148 Jan 7
Reply by Michael Murray

"It's a classic.  If we didn't have one already I'd be up there like a shot!"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Nov 20, 2017 to Free: Matt Nettheim Poster - Old Men and Their Bikes

4 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Baron Zuraw

"I saw one in Norwood.  It was there the next day too. By the way, we ride our bikes…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Oct 23, 2017 to Obikes

52 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Dave M

"I think that the work for this stage will be to North Terrace.   I also think that t…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Sep 25, 2017 to Frome Street update

268 Apr 27
Reply by Daniel

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service