colin christensen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Further to my own question, I notice that cycling on Oz overall has also dropped som…"

colin christensen replied Nov 9, 2017 to What gives with dropping cycling in Adelaide?

31 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"Hey guys, I'm still not seeing any primary source for anything about this story and…"

colin christensen replied Aug 11, 2015 to Cyclist assaulted at Semaphore - court case today

59 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by colin christensen

"Not likely to have written a summary, most do not warrant one. Just a court listing …"

colin christensen replied Aug 10, 2015 to Cyclist assaulted at Semaphore - court case today

59 Aug 11, 2015

"Prosecution was likely handled by an outgunned and overworked police prosecutor who…"

colin christensen replied Aug 10, 2015 to Cyclist assaulted at Semaphore - court case today

59 Aug 11, 2015

"The charges are criminal charges and criminal prosecution are brought by the crown.…"

59 Aug 11, 2015

"Without going after every little settlement insurance companies are very happy to of…"

59 Aug 11, 2015

"I think I misled you on my concerns Harry. It is only a working day or two since the…"

59 Aug 11, 2015

"I'd like to accept that Harry. However, if your description is a fair treatment of t…"

colin christensen replied Aug 9, 2015 to Cyclist assaulted at Semaphore - court case today

59 Aug 11, 2015

"Just on a very quick google search I can't find any earlier reference to this in the…"

colin christensen replied Aug 9, 2015 to Cyclist assaulted at Semaphore - court case today

59 Aug 11, 2015

"It's true. Drink when thirsty. Lots of runners and triathletes have died form hypoma…"

colin christensen replied Jun 27, 2013 to Compression clothing, does it work

112 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Shav Bird

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service