George B's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"On BikeSA Grand Slam 3 from Williamstown we rode by a stretch of ATLMs on the Kersbr…"

George B replied Jun 15 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

27 Jun 15
Reply by George B

"Thanks Norm, Well done in your discussion. Hopefully will add further feedback to DP…"

George B replied Jun 15 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

27 Jun 15
Reply by George B

"Do agree with your lack of faith in DPTI Norm and also your concern on the lack of d…"

George B replied Jun 14 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

27 Jun 15
Reply by George B

"I think it is terrific news that DTPI have agreed it fix the Sellicks Hill ATLMs at…"

George B replied Jun 14 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

27 Jun 15
Reply by George B

"Afraid I dislike the protuberances immensely as are very anti cyclist. I feel we sho…"

George B replied Jun 14 to Winston Avenue - New protuberances

13 Jun 18
Reply by heather

"Absolutely agree Peter but they still keep erecting them.Officers from our local cou…"

George B replied Apr 17 to Do you know of any compliant bollards in the Adelaide City Council?

54 Apr 20
Reply by Dan

"What is the source of the table at the top of page 1 of this discussion,describing a…"

George B replied Apr 13 to Do you know of any compliant bollards in the Adelaide City Council?

54 Apr 20
Reply by Dan

"Great positive news Shane. Very well done. There will be a lot of users very happy t…"

George B replied Dec 2, 2017 to Torrens LInear Path - Bicycle underpass at Hindmarsh, South Rd - re-opening DEC 15th after 6 months

30 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Wayne B

"Fingers crossed for a good positive response soon Shane.Thanks."

George B replied Nov 27, 2017 to Torrens LInear Path - Bicycle underpass at Hindmarsh, South Rd - re-opening DEC 15th after 6 months

30 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Wayne B

"Thanks very much for the update Mark. I didn’t realize completion was so far away. D…"

George B replied Nov 26, 2017 to Torrens LInear Path - Bicycle underpass at Hindmarsh, South Rd - re-opening DEC 15th after 6 months

30 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Wayne B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service