Dave M's Discussions (1,999)

Discussions Replied To (1968) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't blame you, all the wrangling over the design started well over five years (a…"

Dave M replied yesterday to Torrens Linear Path at South Road - what are they doing...?

4 yesterday
Reply by Dave M

"The temporary structure is being removed and the permanent path built. It is a share…"

Dave M replied yesterday to Torrens Linear Path at South Road - what are they doing...?

4 yesterday
Reply by Dave M

"The Mitcham council believes that cycling is all about recreation, not transport.  O…"

Dave M replied on Sunday to Winston Avenue - New protuberances

13 on Monday
Reply by heather

"You should forward this article to oBike.  The best re-uses of old bike parts I've s…"

Dave M replied Jun 12 to Things you can do with old bike bits

2 Jun 12
Reply by rossmg

"The forum software will resize it for you to fit it on the page, but clicking on it…"

Dave M replied Jun 11 to 'Be Safe, Be Seen' Bike Safety Presentation - Reminder...

7 Jun 11
Reply by Savvas

"Use the image button, not the paperclip attach button. See screenshot below: "

Dave M replied Jun 9 to 'Be Safe, Be Seen' Bike Safety Presentation - Reminder...

7 Jun 11
Reply by Savvas

"I'd add that Bicycles Network Australia would be worth a shot if it's a road bike, t…"

Dave M replied Jun 1 to Ok to advertise private bike for sale on this site?

3 Jun 1
Reply by Dave M

"This is old news. The company went bust in February, and there was no sale at any of…"

Dave M replied May 25 to LBS closes

4 May 26
Reply by M

"It's very good normally, but only for proper rain clouds and not for the evening dri…"

Dave M replied May 23 to Fooled by the weather radar

12 May 30
Reply by Jilden

"The sort of evening drizzle we get fairly often in Adelaide comes from a soupy fog t…"

Dave M replied May 23 to Fooled by the weather radar

12 May 30
Reply by Jilden

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service