Dave M's Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1998) Replies Latest Activity

"There were no lessons to learn from the Black Forest bridge by that time. The T2T ra…"

Dave M replied Aug 4 to South Road Bike-Overpass Now Open!

12 Aug 5
Reply by Jilden

"I don't think there were any lessons learned from that in the design of the T2T rail…"

Dave M replied Aug 3 to South Road Bike-Overpass Now Open!

12 Aug 5
Reply by Jilden

"Both of those bridge installations were completed well inside the allotted time too.…"

Dave M replied Aug 3 to History in the Making on the South Rd Overpass - Will You Be #1?

20 Aug 3
Reply by Dave M

"To get curves like that on any path integrated with a railway bridge would result in…"

Dave M replied Aug 2 to History in the Making on the South Rd Overpass - Will You Be #1?

20 Aug 3
Reply by Dave M

"I'm not sure who you're supposed to be having a dig at (T2T Alliance? DPTI? The form…"

Dave M replied Aug 1 to South Road Bike-Overpass Now Open!

12 Aug 5
Reply by Jilden

"Official stage maps, my analysis in italics: People's Choice Classic Good to see the…"

Dave M replied Aug 1 to TDU finishing on Willunga Hill... Good or Bad?

6 on Tuesday
Reply by BJ

"Top of the Bridge appears well-lit if slightly 'prison yard-like' (times we live in…"

Dave M replied Jul 31 to South Road Bike-Overpass Now Open!

12 Aug 5
Reply by Jilden

"Alas, I need to be at work at the time when it could have been possible. Good luck t…"

Dave M replied Jul 30 to History in the Making on the South Rd Overpass - Will You Be #1?

20 Aug 3
Reply by Dave M

"I know a couple of people working on the T2T project, I'll see if I can arrange to b…"

Dave M replied Jul 27 to History in the Making on the South Rd Overpass - Will You Be #1?

20 Aug 3
Reply by Dave M

"I would be extremely surprised if slap on the wrist $57 expiation fees turned a prof…"

Dave M replied Jul 22 to Bicycle lane question

24 Jul 22
Reply by Dave M

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service