Kristian Andrejewskis's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ross, I'll PM you my contact details so we can stay in touch. I'm just off th…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied yesterday to East Adelaide Active Transport

4 yesterday
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

"Thanks for your advice Sam, very much appreciated. I've sent requests to join both o…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied on Wednesday to East Adelaide Active Transport

4 yesterday

"having a sign is how local councils and State gov get away with lanes so narrow they…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 30 to Is it a Bike lane?

10 Oct 31
Reply by Equal2lance2

"My understanding is that it must have the word "lane" along with the bicycle symbol…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 30 to Is it a Bike lane?

10 Oct 31
Reply by Equal2lance2

"lol, I knew what you meant. I've been reading some of your work with regards to sett…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 22 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"I live just off Cuthero at the eastern end, that's my route into work. What changes…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 22 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"I met with Henry Davis on Saturday, I actually believe he might be alright, potentia…"

11 Oct 22

"That's what I'm planning to try and push with him tomorrow. Not just cycling, but al…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 19 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"TL DR version: Candidate 1 (Lance Bagster) seems open to active transport as a whole…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 19 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"I have a Hornit, if I really need it, but prefer to save that for motorists. I use m…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 17 to Passing etiquette and safety on the Linear Path...

18 Oct 21
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service