Wayne B's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"I was done guessing, so I telepathically told Ross that location and he went to chec…"

Wayne B replied Mar 21 to WITWIMB

939 Mar 23
Reply by rossmg

"I can only keep guessing so my best bet will be to designate Ross to ride down there…"

Wayne B replied Mar 20 to WITWIMB

939 Mar 23
Reply by rossmg

"I feel there's a hint in that sandwich comment, but I'm stumped. Further east? There…"

939 Mar 23
Reply by rossmg

"3rd option, bridge between Camino Dr & Torrens Ave near Blamey Reserve in Kidman…"

939 Mar 23
Reply by rossmg

"not on the main trail, to my knowledge there is no part of the main trail that has a…"

939 Mar 23
Reply by rossmg

"I walked into a Holden dealership yesterday.... (no that's not the start of a joke,…"

Wayne B replied Mar 20 to Drivers for registration of cyclists

52 Mar 23
Reply by heather

"Heather, you'd be surprised how many city dwellers in Europe have cars. We did (and…"

Wayne B replied Mar 9 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

"Yes Sam, ADL is an urban sprawl, as are most cities in Australia, and I agree with t…"

Wayne B replied Mar 8 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

"both times I've looked at this video it hasn't been extremely busy, which it can be.…"

Wayne B replied Mar 6 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

"Peter, a lot may have been lost in translation, I didn't look in much detail at the…"

Wayne B replied Mar 3 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service