David Ladd's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good.  I saw the blue signs glowing in my bike light on Monday evening. I guess…"

David Ladd replied Jul 18 to Naming of Braund Bikeway

31 Nov 3
Reply by heather

"Prospect Council has answered regarding the removal of bicycleroute signage at the l…"

David Ladd replied May 10 to Naming of Braund Bikeway

31 Nov 3
Reply by heather

"Oh no, the Braund bikeway was short lived. Friday night none of those lovely blue si…"

David Ladd replied Apr 21 to Naming of Braund Bikeway

31 Nov 3
Reply by heather

"Yep - will take picture and have a look when i get a chance. It would be best to do…"

David Ladd replied Apr 21 to Naming of Braund Bikeway

31 Nov 3
Reply by heather

"We also have the naming of the Devonport Bikeway along the railway following Devonpo…"

David Ladd replied Apr 12 to Naming of Braund Bikeway

31 Nov 3
Reply by heather

"I'm glad this lagging project has got some air play. We were all wondering when acti…"

David Ladd replied Jan 23 to boulevard update for Braund Rd, Prospect

2 Jan 23
Reply by heather

"I have not tried filling a bottle from one of these water stations. Michael - it cou…"

David Ladd replied Apr 9, 2015 to New bike repair station on University of Adelaide campus

18 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Michael Murray

"I can - Feel the heat cranking up hill Feel the fresh air riding down Connect to par…"

David Ladd replied Mar 12, 2015 to Adelaide is the best city in Australia to ride because... win an entry to #Coast2Coast15

29 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Gus

"Well if this applied to Uni Adelaide Precinct that would be an issue as the lack of…"

David Ladd replied Oct 11, 2013 to Adelaide City Council planning to ban locking bikes to street furniture

31 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Eugene Suleau

"I am looking at back packs aoround the 25 to 30L size with pullover top and buckle d…"

David Ladd replied Jun 22, 2010 to Backpacks

19 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by jon

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service