Savvas's Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"Shows how rarely I go into bike shops!!! "

Savvas replied on Wednesday to Helmets that meet AS/NZA 2063 standard, but don't have sticker. OK?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Adams

"Kristian, Congratulations - these are laudable ambitions. As I've said at the ATA f/…"

Savvas replied on Tuesday to East Adelaide Active Transport

4 yesterday
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

"When POC helmets for bicycle use first became available some years ago I decided I r…"

Savvas replied on Tuesday to Helmets that meet AS/NZA 2063 standard, but don't have sticker. OK?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Adams

"'horrible name! http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com.au/bikes/merida-scultura-disc-7000 "

Savvas replied on Tuesday to Bike review

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Savvas

"Update from CCS today: "Hello All I write in regard to the existing closure of t…"

Savvas replied Nov 12 to Notice: Linear Park Closure....

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Adam R

"I guess I agree with you Peter with regard to infrastructure. However, this article…"

Savvas replied Nov 4 to Rising cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers...

7 Nov 9
Reply by Peter B

"Don't be discouraged Richard - did you read selectively and just focus on those stan…"

Savvas replied Oct 23 to Election Update for Port Adelaide/Enfield Voters...

2 Oct 23
Reply by Savvas

"Heather, Thanks for all of this detail - it sounds like a lot of work and input, and…"

Savvas replied Oct 22 to Working with ACC to further Active Transport and cycling...

3 Oct 22
Reply by Savvas

"That's "it only has to be" of course!"

Savvas replied Oct 22 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"Is there a BUG that covers Burnside Council? Unless there's an active BUG (it only h…"

Savvas replied Oct 22 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service