Peter B's Discussions (563)

Discussions Replied To (548) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll add, reading the Wikipedia article on Sarcopenia (and the journal article it fi…"

Peter B replied Mar 28 to Stop lower cadence and start pushing large gears?

5 Mar 28
Reply by Peter B

"I can't find it now but I'm pretty sure Derryn Hinch has called for registration of…"

Peter B replied Mar 22 to Drivers for registration of cyclists

52 Mar 23
Reply by heather

"It's full of misinformation and they delete anyone with an opposing view (including…"

Peter B replied Mar 17 to Drivers for registration of cyclists

52 Mar 23
Reply by heather

"Very thorough and not much to add. BUT fix the Americanised spelling ("kilometer") u…"

Peter B replied Mar 10 to cycling presentation content [needed]

5 Mar 13
Reply by heather

"Sadly the Murray Bridge cyclist has also died. It looks very much like he was in a c…"

Peter B replied Mar 7 to serious crashes Mar-2018

22 Apr 3
Reply by Jilden

"OK so here's what I take from these articles. Article #1 (Brussels) (site is a very…"

Peter B replied Mar 3 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

"Wayne, I'll quote a comment from an earlier post, but put it here where you're more…"

Peter B replied Mar 2 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

"How does $12 million equal $0? I also don't share your opinion that grade separation…"

Peter B replied Mar 1 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Savvas

"There is a reasonably positive update in the "Adelaide Cycling" group on Facebook. "…"

Peter B replied Feb 26 to cyclist seriously injured 26-Jan-2018

20 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Murray

""Although I must say the traffic volume is so low there, I've never once had an issu…"

Peter B replied Feb 26 to Burlington Street- Walkerville

26 Mar 3
Reply by Simpson

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service