Equal2lance2's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's great they are learning faster but UBER's decision to cut human safety…"

Equal2lance2 replied May 10 to Uber Car Detected Pedestrian But "Decided" Not to Stop

5 May 10
Reply by Peter B

"Can I make a suggestion to those you regularly use this route and don't want to see…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 28 to MT Bikeway - Peacock Road to KW Road

25 May 2
Reply by Peter B

"PHOTOS - here are some photos to the current layout and the correct path (red) that…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 28 to MT Bikeway - Peacock Road to KW Road

25 May 2
Reply by Peter B

"I also use this path daily, and ride slowly past Peds with the bell going off."

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 27 to MT Bikeway - Peacock Road to KW Road

25 May 2
Reply by Peter B

"Surely I could put forward something better than a cyclist slow sign with 160K thats…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 26 to MT Bikeway - Peacock Road to KW Road

25 May 2
Reply by Peter B

" https://yoursay.unley.sa.gov.au/weller-street-bicycle-boulevard-and-traffic-calming…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 5 to MikeTurter ->Weller St or Hardy St

8 Apr 10
Reply by BJ

"Thanks for the update. I guess you'll benefit from the new cycling and traffic calmi…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 5 to MikeTurter ->Weller St or Hardy St

8 Apr 10
Reply by BJ

"that work is in the rundle/north terrace section. the new bike lane section will be…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 4 to Frome Street update

268 Apr 27
Reply by Daniel

"It makes sense to build it now while the new highrise apartments is reducing traffic…"

Equal2lance2 replied Apr 4 to Frome Street update

268 Apr 27
Reply by Daniel

"Thanks for the comments, although I dont think my legs agree with climbing not being…"

Equal2lance2 replied Mar 28 to Stop lower cadence and start pushing large gears?

5 Mar 28
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service