Adelaide Cyclists News (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Special offer to Adelaide Cyclists: Your ticket into the pro-tour just got better! #TDU

Here's a special offer being offered to Adelaide Cyclists from the Cancer Council SA. Your ticket into the pro-tour and to ride the Tour Do…

Started by Gus

0 Dec 12, 2014

Adelaide Cyclists gets a spring clean - new design, new kit

It's been three years or so since the last time I changed any major design elements of this website. I resist all the time to fiddle and tw…

Started by Gus

33 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Gus

H'eroica 2014 - gravel roads, pizza and wine

In 2014 the Adelaide Cyclists H'eroica ride is back for its fourth year.  The Adelaide Hills has so many hidden unsealed roads and ever-ope…

Started by Gus

30 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by philw

New AC 'Ride Adelaide' kit

Last week I changed the site's look. The elements of that came from working with an Adelaide designer, HM Design, for around a year to crea…

Started by Gus

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Gus

Special limited edition 'Cycling Adelaide' poster print available now

Orders must close Sunday night to get to the printer in time for Christmas. I love cycling and I like good design and history and the gold…

Started by Gus

26 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Gus

Heartbleed bug and Adelaide Cyclists security (all clear here)

HI, You've probably read the news today about the serious Heartbleed Bug that is affecting internet sites with log-ins worldwide. I have ru…

Started by Gus

3 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Stig of The Dump

H'eroica, this weekend; discover some hidden dirt roads

This weekend there are a few things on, but one Adelaide Cyclists has hosted annually for three years is H'eroica. Everyone is welcome to j…

Started by Gus

6 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by philw

Adelaide Cyclists. Notice of revision to user Terms and Conditions

This website has a set of terms and conditions, or term's of service as it is termed by the provider. These conditions of membership, and p…

Started by Gus

8 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by JIMMY

Cold? Adelaide Cyclists winter jerseys reordering

The first stock of Adelaide Cyclists winter jerseys has nearly sold out (smalls, medium and 2XL still available).  I am putting in a top up…

Started by Gus

6 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Rob Pryde

Adelaide Cyclist winter jerseys, ordering open

Hi Now open for ordering. Order close on Friday. There may be a second round and excess numbers available. $60 order here. Also available a…

Started by Gus

52 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Gus

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service